In-Person Sunday Service
We are so excited to resume our indoor Sunday Services.
We understand that not everyone may be comfortable with attending in-person worship service indoors. We will continue to offer our Sunday Worship Service online via live streaming at 11:00am.
For the safety of everyone at church, we will continue to require masks and social distancing, measures that we deem responsible and appropriate. If you feel that you are at higher risk for COVID infection, we request that you carefully consider your decision to join the in-person worship service.
Our staff and volunteers will be ready to welcome and assist you during our in-person gathering.
What to expect at the in-person Sunday Worship Service
- All guests, staff & volunteers are required to wear masks. Bandanas and gaiters will not be allowed (masks will be provided in their place).
- Measured and appropriate social distancing will be observed.
- Children of all ages may attend but must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be placed in various locations.
- We are requesting our high-risk population to take extra caution in joining our in-person Sunday Service.
- No food or beverages will be offered at the service.
- Bathrooms will be open but limited to 4 people at a time.
- Praise team singers will not be masked (they have been fully vaccinated). Seats will be at least 10ft from people on the stage and in 6ft distanced clusters.
- Everyone will exit through the Friendship Courtyard after the service is over.
- The service will not exceed 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- All sanctuary doors will remain open during service to promote ventilation.
- Offering baskets will not be passed, but online giving will be available.
- Online resources will be made available for those that do not feel comfortable attending in person. MORE INFO
- Student will join the main service for Praise and then go to the Youth Room afterwards.
Self-Check Health Assessment
To keep you and all our staff, volunteers, and attendees safe, we are following state and local COVID-19 health department guidelines and requiring that everyone is assessed for COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors before entering our campus.
Here are the statements you are agreeing to when you enter the church campus:
- I am not experiencing any symptoms of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
- I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
- I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/COVID-19, unless I have been cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities.
- I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
- I agree to wear a face mask in indoor spaces and will cough and/or sneeze into my elbow if physically possible, even with my face mask. I agree to wear a face mask outdoors when conversing in close proximity with others.
- I agree to practice good hand-washing, scrubbing my hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol if I am unable to wash my hands.
- I will maintain measured social distancing where appropriate.
By attending the in-person Sunday Service and physically entering the church campus, you are accepting the increased risk of COVID-19 infection and waiving/releasing all liability of The Garden Church.