Mobile Food Pak
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused a great shortage of Food Paks at Children's Hunger Fund. Currently, volunteers are not able to go into their warehouse to make Food Paks. Instead, CHF is offering to bring Food Pak supplies and materials to churches that are able to mobilize their congregation to make Food Paks at their own church site. The Garden Church will be participating and supporting CHF by assembling these Food Paks in our church parking lot. Come and spend a Saturday morning to help CHF provide food for families in need.
We are also taking monetary donations. Each box costs about $12, and our goal is to make 500 Food Paks.
We will be following the church guidelines to help everyone participate in this event safely. Release of Liability/Heath Check forms are required for each participant. If you have any questions about this event or in completing the liability form, please email
What you can expect at this event
- RSVP will be required before entry
- All guests, staff & volunteers are required to wear masks
- Minimum of 6ft. social distancing will be implemented in all areas to minimize close contact
- There will be a temperature check for everyone who enters the parking lot
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be placed in various locations
- Out of an abundance of caution, we are limiting this event to children 10 years and older at this time
- We are requesting that our high risk population to please take extra caution in deciding to join us for this event
- Bathrooms will be open but limited to 4 people at a time
- Parking is available along Nordhoff St., Lurline Ave. and Bank of America