In this year of serving others, our church is partnering with Children’s Hunger Fund to care for our neighbors who are facing difficult times, especially during this coronavirus crisis. Through the Mercy Network program, we are delivering boxes of packaged food items to families in need and sharing love and hope in Jesus’s name.
We are mobilizing our efforts through our Community Groups. If you would like to get involved in supporting and helping Mercy Network, please contact your Community Group leader.
If you know a friend or neighbor in our church area who would benefit as a recipient in this program, please contact us.
Food Paks include the following items:
- 4 cans of Chicken, Tuna, Spam, Roast Beef or Sardines
- 1 Can of Beans: Black, Pinto, Kidney or Lentils
- 1 Bag of Dried Beans: Black, Pinto, Kidney or Lentils
- 2 Bags of Rice
- 2 Bags or Boxes of Pasta
- 1 Box of Instant Oatmeal or Cold Cereal
- 2 Can of Vegetables: Green Beans, Peas or Spinach
- 1 Can of Peaches, Pears or Fruit Cocktail
- 2 Cans of Chicken or Beef Broth
- 2 Cans of Tomato Sauce
- 4 Bags of Instant Noodles